Juli Geske-Peer is an experienced executive leader in both corporate and not-for-profit settings. With her 20 years of managerial experience, a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership, and certification in Extreme Leadership, she is dedicated to improving organizational culture and functions from the top down, while also inspiring personal leadership and high performance at all levels of an organization. By virtue of being both a consultant and a certified coach, Juli has a unique ability to blend provision of both consultative leadership advice and coaching through use of questions, to aid leaders in finding their own individual leadership style and success. She is especially adept at helping emerging and new leaders find their path, as well as in re-energizing executive leadership skills when cultural challenges arise.
Touted for her hiring practices, with a keen eye for talent, she and her team can also help you assess your talent pool and find the best new hires for your needs. She is dedicated to increasing skills and performance on an ongoing basis, and can provide you with coaching, team building, and mediation services to enhance your organizational culture and performance.
Leadership enhancement services include:
- Leadership assessment, coaching and training
- Hiring support
- Performance management
- Team building
- Mediation and conflict resolution (Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice)
Peer Performance Solutions provides the depth of experience to improve your operational efficiencies and effectiveness. Juli Geske-Peer, hired specifically to enhance operations and client experience, was then valued as a turn-around leader, who shifts team culture and performance to exceed leadership and client expectations.
Operational services include:
- Office procedures and policies improvement and documentation, including communications/writing
- Team assessment and coaching; team building implementation
- Assessment tools for individuals and teams, including Insights Discovery, MAPP (Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential) and StrengthsFinder
- Project management, whether for change processes, system enhancements, or goal work
- Client management, including training on enhancing client satisfaction and retention
With over 20 years in business intelligence experience, Juli Geske-Peer and her team are prepared to work in any arena, obtaining the critical knowledge you need to make key business decisions. With a strong business background, Juli is familiar with the kind of information you will require as you conduct strategic planning and determine what tactics to use to reach your goals. She and her team have vast knowledge and experience with data collection, analysis and reporting, including recommending actions that fit your business culture and model.
Business intelligence gathering and reporting services include:
- Competitive, market and philanthropic intelligence
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Usability studies
As a trained coach and mediator, Juli Geske-Peer provides relationship coaching and mediation services for various family and individual needs. During conflict mediation, she is dedicated to finding a solution that fits for all parties, or she can provide conflict consultation to one party involved in a conflict with other(s) who may not wish to attend mediation. Juli is also available for individuals looking to enhance their career paths and personal success.
Family and individual services include:
- Relationship coaching, mediation and conflict resolution (Certified Coach hand Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice)
- Conflict consultation/training
- Career and life success coaching
- Personal brand building
Operational Overflow Services
Peer Performance Solutions can be plugged in to support your business initiatives when it’s not practical to hire new staff to accomplish short-term goals. Juli and her team can provide overflow coverage based upon your unique needs.
Call 612.210.1937 to learn more.