Peer Performance Solutions has one unified goal: Enhancing individual and organizational performance. How do we do it? We offer a unique blend of business services centered on improving leadership and communications, enhancing processes and operations, and strategizing based on business intelligence. Those focused on individual needs can benefit from coaching, career planning, personal brand building, and conflict resolution services.
We seek partners who are struggling in some way—lagging sales or career growth, defecting customers or star employees, stagnating role-based or personal leadership—and we surface solutions to improve performance and retention. The most successful partnerships are formed when you or your organization are ready to face what may be daunting truths and take concrete actions to remedy the situation.
Juli Geske-Peer, President and principal consultant, coach and trainer for Peer Performance Solutions, is proud to share some statements from clients:
- You may have just helped me figure out the rest of my life.
- Having been coached by Juli, I have appreciated the professionalism, genuine care, and respect she conveys to her clients. Along with insights gleaned from engaged listening, Juli creates a safe place in her sessions and very much values the goals of her clients and their empowerment to achieving them.
- Juli has a skillset that every professional needs in their corner. She is able to see strengths that one may be ignoring or which one hasn't identified directly; she is objective, and she has a broad range of expertise in professional development and executive etiquette. I am truly grateful that Juli is able to see me as a woman of color with a lens that gives me perspective that I wouldn't inherently have. My professional growth is directly tied to her coaching.
- Fantastic job. I immediately felt comfortable and the questions posed led me down a path to help me sort out what is happening, and the specific action steps are helping me 'relax' and dig out emotionally. Thank you for the timely conversation. An hour flies by but I felt we covered a lot of ground and identified next steps - honestly, I'm surprised we moved so quickly. It felt smooth and flowed.
- Juli is an outstanding professional to work with....While an expert in her field, she primarily listens and applies that expertise to YOUR situation. She is candid while constructive in her assessments, providing practical and real solutions. I've found her to be one of the best consultants I've ever worked with.
- Her accuracy and timing are impeccable and my confidence in her deliverable allows me to focus on other moving parts. She's a consummate professional through and through.
- I cannot thank you enough for managing this hiring process for us, Juli. Your support has been exactly what we needed to move through the process and to land on a final candidate that we are excited to welcome to our team.
Juli has 20 years’ experience in leading office operations, client management and intelligence functions, much of this within consulting firms serving Fortune 500 and other companies. Sample clients have included 3M, Cargill, Colorado School of Mines, Mazda, Walgreens, and Wolters Kluwer Financial Services.
As a visionary and leader, she has succeeded in crafting strong strategies and executing them successfully, providing exceptional service, and enhancing business processes, garnering praise from clients, leaders, and staff. She implemented worldwide projects in both quantitative and qualitative research. With a touted eye for talent, Juli has both personally made and helped clients make many high-performer hires and she is dedicated to ongoing growth and learning, both for herself and for partners. She has advised and coached executive, mid-level and emerging leaders in leadership, hiring, coaching, and development techniques.
Juli’s formal degrees are in Communications (BA) and Organizational Leadership (MA). Additional training has included Extreme Leadership Certification (Extreme Leadership Institute), Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Training (CreateWE Institute), professional train-the-trainer certification (University of Minnesota), mediation training (Conflict Resolution Center), and qualitative data gathering and reporting techniques (RIVA). She is an active volunteer and has been a high-rated conference presenter.
The Peer Performance Solutions Team
The Peer Performance Solutions Team is made up leaders in their fields, whom we call into projects on an ad hoc basis, depending on needs. We have worked with all team members previously, so we have first-hand knowledge of their expertise, ensuring only star performers work with our clients.
- Bonnie – Research/Analysis
- Brenna – Research/Analysis
- Christine - Communications
- Jeff – System Functionality/Testing
- Jenny – Research/Analysis
- Kelley – Lean Six Sigma
- Kelly – Branding
- Michelle – Human Resources
- Sue – Statistics/Reporting
- Tiffany – Corporate/Team Events